Charity Retail Training
Retail is undergoing the biggest change in its history as consumers change their shopping habits. Charity retail is no exception and in fact has some additional challenges; falling donations, increased competition, lack of charity retail technical training / development, increased costs, the emergence of e-commerce and the digitally enabled customer.
Today all charity retail management need considerable expertise to thrive and maximize revenue from their retail operations during this time.
Skyline understands the difficulties charities face as their retail managers need specialist training and development to be effective. Compulsory training tends to be geared around subjects like: Health & Safety, Risk Assessments and Managing Volunteers but totally misses the commercial training charity managers need to become better retailers. Skyline has developed a simple solution to address these challenging times.
What is it?
The Skyline charity retail training upskills your current retail team, enabling them to perform at a higher level. There are a number of different programmes that can also be used for upskilling the current team training, there a number of bespoke training options and some popular ’off the shelve’ proven training programmes. The popular topics are:
- Charity retail leadership
- Strategy development
- Brand awareness & pricing
- How to use data to improve sales
- Gift Aid Training
- Charity Retail Macro Merchandising including the use of retail space and using hot spots
- Charity Retail Micro Merchandising including visual merchandising ambience and shopability
- Using commercial shop visits to improve sales
- Knowing your customer and customer service
By using the Skyline charity retail training, you will:
- Supplement your compulsory training programme for retail
- Improve the individual performance of your existing shop management teams
- Improve your sales performance